To Rinse or Not to Rinse? (A Guide to Our Moisture Surge Conditioner)
- 5 Min Read
- Get the Look
As we curly-haired girls know, one can never be certain our curls will behave from one day to the next. Sunday, they’re perfect—of course, it's when you have nowhere to go and no one to see. Wake up Monday, and you’ve got a tangled mess, the strands all knotted together like that necklace, buried in the bottom of your purse. Don’t even bother trying to brush out the tangles unless, of course, you’re going for the ‘I just rolled in styrofoam’ look because that frizz won’t be going away anytime soon—until now, that is!
With Vicious Curl’s Moisture Surge Conditioner, skip the harsh brushing and get straight to tangle-free, lustrous, touchably soft locks in just one step. Enriched with a unique blend of superfruit botanicals, vitamins, and nutrients, this ultra-hydrating formula detangles, rebuilds worn strands, and boosts shine. Check out all the nutrients packed inside:
- Gogi – nutrient-dense, packed with amino acids and high in protein, which promotes stronger tresses.
- Coffee – concentrated with essential fatty acids and Vitamin E that protect against harmful UV rays and energize hair.
- Açai – packed with Vitamin C to maintain radiant hair.
- Noni – chalked full of Vitamin A, C, Iron and Niacin to treat the scalp.
- Pomegranate – antioxidant-rich with anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties that promote radiant locks.
- Green Tea – anti-inflammatory with antioxidants that prevent the breakdown of collagen.
- Mangosteen – naturally packed with xanthones to heal cells damaged by free radicals.
In addition to superfruit extracts, the mixture also boasts amino acids, provitamin B5, Vitamin E and natural extracts from Willow Bark and Nettle to strengthen damaged hair and protect against everyday abuse.
For bouncy, hydrated curls, massage Moisture Surge Conditioner into freshly cleansed hair from scalp to root. Comb through locks with your fingers or a wide-toothed comb for detangled, manageable strands. Then, rinse completely. While other conditioners aren’t meant to be fully rinsed out, Vicious Curl’s will keep you hydrated all day long without making you fret about product buildup. For even better, longer-lasting results, after washing with Curl Cleanse shampoo, spritz damp hair with Curlicure Therapy Mist, then lather with conditioner. Your hair with thank you! Browse our hydrating cleansing duos here.
Curlicure Therapy Mist: What is It and When Should I Use It?Read More
Get our updates
Subscribe to get the latest news and exclusive offers. Just 1 letter per week!